All of Ayuda’s offices are currently closed to the public but we are continuing to provide client services.
We are answering our phones.
Current and former clients, survivors of domestic violence, human trafficking, sexual assault, or stalking seeking family law or social services, and individuals with previously scheduled appointments are encouraged to call for more information.
Ayuda is not currently scheduling new immigration consultations but will update this site with further instructions as possible.
- Survivors of domestic violence, sexual assault, and/or stalking in DC are encouraged to call 202-387-4848 Monday through Friday, from 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. (with a closure from 12-1) for family law consultations and social services, all of which are being offered via telephone.
- Survivors of domestic violence, sexual assault, and/or stalking in MD are encouraged to call 240-594-0600 Monday through Friday, from 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. (with a closure from 12-1) to schedule family law consultations and social services appointments, all of which are being offered via telephone.
- Current clients are encouraged to contact their attorneys and/or case workers directly for more information. We are continuing to provide services to existing clients.
- USCIS is now open for limited in-person operations, as detailed here: https://www.uscis.gov/
- Immigration courts are beginning to reopen on amended schedules for limited non-detained hearings. For the latest information by court location, please see: https://www.justice.gov/eoir/eoir-operational-status-during-coronavirus-pandemic
- If you are an interpreter looking for information about the Language Access Program’s response to COVID-19, click here.
- If you are a nonprofit service provider with a current MOU with Ayuda’s interpreter banks looking for information about the Language Access Program’s response to COVID-19, click here.